Monday, November 15, 2010

Outfits 6 and 7.....

Guess what - I found the camera on our porch - not in my husbands car!  Now I can post.  I really do not like this first outfit.  I think it's pretty boring and if I was not participating in Kendi's 30 for 30, I would not be showing it.  But, I am a participate so here it is.


striped top - Loft
cargos - Loft
bronze flats - Lindsay Phillips
necklace - Shop the look

Now this next outfit I really like!  I pulled out an old, old scarf  I had that is a current trend but with a color twist - black, gray and red leopard print!  I love the bit of color it adds to the outfit:




sweater - Loft
gray cargos - Loft
scarf - probably 8 to 10 years old
clogs - Target
jean jacket - J Crew (not a part of my 30) just added to go outside

3 comments:

  1. Striped tops have become such a great staple. I love how everyone's wearing them!

    fashiontherapist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those Loft pants on today! Thanks for the adorable styling ideas. I wouldn't have thought to put clogs with those pants - very cute!

    ReplyDelete