Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kitchens for my friend Amy.....

My friend Amy and her husband bought a 1980's ranch style house that sits on 4 beautiful acres of  land, that includes horse stables that will eventually become a guest house or party place or something like that.  They have been busy doing renovations and adding square footage in the attic to accomodate their 2 boys' rooms and it is almost finished.  So the next phase of their little project will be the kitchen.  Now, Amy does not like to look through magazines and online all day long to search for her dream kitchen, but I do!  Here are a few that I have fallen in love with.  Maybe Amy will too.....


Love, love, love the light fixtures, tan subway tile, wood stained cabinets on each side of the hood, and the hood - I die!


 I love the stainless steel appliances, the hood, the pantry doors and most of all the huge island that looks like a piece of furniture!

Love the light fixtures, the size of this kitchen, and the lighting in the cabinets with glass doors! 


Check out the color of those cabinets - it's like a gray stain or something.  Love the light fixtures!

Again, I love these light fixtures!  I love the white cabinets with the dark countertops - nice contrast.


I am so in love with this kitchen...it might be my all time favorite!  Black cabinets and chandy's!?  Loooove it!

 The table and chairs make this kitchen, and also the beams on the ceiling.  I would like to sit and stay in this one forevah!  Will you make me breakfast?

Is that a cooper hood I see?  How beautiful is that!?  And I love the stained wood on the island Yum! 

1 comment:

  1. You had me at the first kitchen...gorge! I'm crushing on the furniture-style island and any mac daddy range hood, too. What a fun way to start my day!

    ReplyDelete