Friday, November 5, 2010

Announcing.....30 for 30 Challenge



So have you heard of Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge?   If not, you can check out the details on her blog Kendi Everyday.   She is an adorable fashion blogger who has great style and is funny too!   You will just love her!   Anyway, she has presented  a 30 for 30 challenge to anyone who would like to participate.   What this means is you pick out 30 items of clothing (this includes pants, tops and shoes), remix them 30 different ways in about 30 days.  These 30 items do not include accessories or coats.   And the biggest catch - no shopping for 30 days!  Yikes!  Can I really do this?  I'm going to give it my best shot!   I will post my 30 wardrobe items on Monday when I do my first 30 for 30 post.   Wish my luck!!

1 comment:

  1. So excited you are doing this! I thought about it, but I've not yet mastered the "taking pictures of yourself" part - LOL! I can't wait to see how you mix it up!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete