- closet confections has fall all wrapped up with this gorgeous wrap dress that looks amazing on her. Plus, check out her post for some fun New York attitude... I loved it!
- you can call me chris has the new holiday TOMS on her wishlist... this golden herringbone pattern is just to die for. Hopefully Santa fills his sleigh with these!
- one sweet find has a little marble leaf-shaped dish that would make a great place to round up little items like change or jewelry. I just love white marble!
- really cute stuff's re-usable shopping bags are the most personalized and stylish that I have seen in a long time - I love the pink swirl pattern.
- rose a la mode points us in the direction of stores that are as lovable as Anthropologie but more friendly to your wallet. My favorite on the list? Ruche!
- karina, ink made these gorgeous french-themed Thanksgiving tags for one of my favorite holidays! These would be gorgeous tied to hostess gifts or tied to gourds on the centerpiece of your Thanksgiving table.
- fashionably southern is in love with Missoni zig zags - who isn't!?!? Lucky for us she's hunted down some Missoni inspired options at less expensive price points. Score!
- stylish dish is loving a particular shift dress from designer Chloe - check out her look for less - I love this!
- spry on the wall always has her ear to the ground on the up and coming designers and their runway shows. I had never heard of the designer L'Wren Scott and now I am in love with their gorgeous feminine pieces!
- sweetie pie pumpkin noodle gives us the run-down of what she's been wearing lately. I love this look featuring her gorgeous Hayden-Harnett bag.
- dressing mommy is rocking some seriously fun and pink shoes! Way to go Kelly!
- jewelscapes just updated her shop with tons of vintage jewelry and finds. I have my eye on these beautiful glitzy earrings!
- good tots features fun photo cards for the holidays from Tiny Prints. The holidays are getting close... plan now for your Christmas cards!
- one hundred inspirations recreates this simple and chic outfit from Whitney Port on the cheap... I want a zebra print top now!
- good life for less pulls together some fun outfits for a mom on the town! Check out these fun inspirations for your next date night!
Friday, November 5, 2010
The "It" List
Posted by Cathy W. at Friday, November 05, 2010