Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday Decor from Etsy

Do you guys ever shop on Etsy?  You can find the most amazing items on there - things you cannot find in stores because they are either handmade or vintage.  I love the idea of supporting small business owners, especially this time of year when mass retailers are making a killing!  So, I came up with the idea of doing a series this week highlighting items found on Etsy. 

I know after Thanksgiving everyone will start transforming their homes into magical Christmas wonderlands.  If you are looking to add to your Christmas decor, or change things up this year I have some suggestions for you!

This is one of the most unique Christmas decorations I've seen.  It is so classic, and beautiful.  I will definitely be grabbing one of these prints from Winterberry Cottage.


Check out these gorgeous rustic pillows that can be found at Helkatdesigns .  They are so beautiful and could really be used year round, don't you think?


How about this gorgeous and modern tree skirt at Orange Room Shop ?  It could really freshen up your decor!


Holiday subway art?  Yes, please!  Transit Design


Another from GeesZees


I adore these personalized Chrismas ornaments?  Too cute!  Art By Kristi


This banner would look so festive hanging on your mantel, staircase, above your bed.......Bekah Jennings


If you would like something other than a wreath hanging on your door this year, how about your moss covered intitial hanging from some beautiful Christmas ribbon!?  Spotted Leopard


Looking for new stockings this year?  Look at these adorable designs from Designs by Susan2.


This handmade, wooden nativity set can be passed down from generation to generation. Mama Made Them



Gifts adorned with these vintage tags?  Yes!  Crafty Pagan


And finally, I just love these snow dusted candy canes!  Just the kind of unique and diferent touch that I long for!  Heidi Devlin


I hope you have enjoyed these great finds on Etsy!  Please feel free to share the love and support the small business owner!

1 comment:

  1. I like the stuff you have posted here, it is similar to the style I like for housey stuff... really cute.. our place is small and cozy and these things would suit it perfectly. I like your outfits too, you have some great belts, and I LOVE that furry vest you wore a few days ago.. I would love a furry vest, but when I tried one on I just looked like a big Saskquatch!! Especially funny because I am Canadian, so I just left it on the rack for someone else.. ho hum.. some styles just dont work for me :)

    hope you are enjoying your challenge... half way done!!

    cheers, Jodi

    ReplyDelete