Tuesday, November 30, 2010

20/30 - A Pop of Mello Yello!

As I was looking at my pictures from Sunday, deciding which ones to post, thoughts of Mello Yello kept coming across my mind.   I'm not sure why.   Is there anything in the photos that remind you of Mello Yello?  Is it the wreath in the background?   Is it the gray scarf around my neck?   What?  Oh!   It's the sweater you say!   Oh yes!   That's it, the yellow boyfriend cardigan that I'm wearing!   So this is another one of those outfits that would be totally blah without that pop of color.   I just love this yellow.   Some people are afraid of wearing it because they say it makes them look sick.  Me?  I'm not sceered.....I say bring on the yellow!



yellow cardigan - Loft
jeans - Loft
striped shirt - Loft
(do yo see a pattern here?)
scarf - not sure
bronze flats - Lindsay Phillips

1 comment:

  1. Wait - WHERE is your yellow? I can't see anything yellow!

    Yeppers, I love that color, but depending on the shade of it, it DOES tend to make me look like death warmed over. On YOU, howevs, it looks marvy. Love.

    Merci,
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete