Saturday, November 27, 2010

Etsy Gifts For Boys

Thanksgiving is over and we are diving head first into the Christmas season!  To support the small business owners on Etsy, I am going to continue with my Etsy Christmas series.  I started out with holiday decor from Etsy here, and today I am going to give you some ideas for boy gifts.  I have two boys myself, so I am somewhat of an expert on this subject!  These are unique gifts that you can be sure the little man in your life will not already have!   Here we go:

 What boy doesn't love to play superhero!?  Now he can with these adorable capes from The Cosmic Banana.


This next item is great for the little boy who loves to take his cars with him everywhere he goes!  This will not only give him a carrying case, but a road to roll them on too!  By Handmade Therapy.


How about a toy for your little fisherman!  This fishing set is handmade and can be found at Mama Made Them.


My boys would love playing this game on a rainy or cold day when they are stuck inside!  Where's Bugger can be purchased from Daisy9012.


These next 3 items are perfect for the budding artist!

A crayon roll from Mushy Bug;



A crayon/activity tote from Emmi Grace Kids


Travel Artist Case from Our Little Messes.


This next game is great for boys who love seek and find activities!  This game can be found at Invitation Creation.


My six year old boy loves to take little figures like this to play with in restaurants, at church, waiting in lines, etc.  It's a great item for Mom to drop in her purse and have ready when needed!  I love these little ninjas from Busy Being Me!



And finally, this wooden button toy is just the thing boys need to help with their hand-eye coordination!  Linen Kids:


I hope I have been able to help you out a little with some unique gift ideas for the little fellows in you lives!  Happy shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment