Friday, October 15, 2010

To vest or not to vest........

To vest or not to vest, that is the question!  So I put on an outfit yesterday that was oh so boring - white t-shirt, boyfriend jeans, sandals, yawn!  So to spice it up I reached deep into my closet and found an oldy but goody - my black vest.  I put it on, and instant sass!  I was likin' the look!  Add to that a wedge heel and a statement necklace and wowsy!  I am ready for the world!  I will definitley be workin' this vest a lot more this fall.   Will you be workin' one too?



My yorkipoo, Charlie gettin' some love:

Here are some great vest options that are in stores now:

2 comments:

  1. Ha! You better be workin' something other than this blog. :)

    Just kidding honey. This vest is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, just found your blog last night and I love it! I have been stalking the Gap vest that is in the bottom right corner. I finally was able to order it and hopefully it will come - it's on backorder until Nov. 15. Keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete