Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Graphic tees......

So now that the days are slightly cooler and we can mix things up a bit by layering, I have been trying different combos of clothing to keep things interesting.   On this day, I pulled out a graphic tee from my drawer and threw on a long cardigan with it.   I thought it looked so much more interesting than a plain white t-shirt (which I have worn a million times - have you?)   Then I belted the whole look with a leopard print belt for a little definition.   What do you think - more exciting than plain white?


t-shirt - Target
cardigan - Loft
jeans - Loft
leopard betl - Target
boots - J Crew (from ebay)

If you like the look, I threw together a few more options that you might enjoy:





Have a happy Tuesday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Adore the yellow cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm in love with those cloggers...never met a nail-head I didn't like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love graphic tees! Under blazers, cardigans, and deep V-neck sweaters. They make a statement without going overboard. Love the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, want to see that outfit with this luxury bag

    ReplyDelete