Thursday, October 14, 2010

Statement necklace!

So yesterday was a typical day of getting kids to school, working out, running errands, blogging, homework with kids, fixing supper, etc. I was cool, then hot, the cool again in the evening.  This outfit is great this time of year because you can throw the blazer on in the morning, but get rid of later in the day.  I guess if you do any evening activities you would have to put it back on, huh!  My point is, a blazer is a great option  for these days with dramatic temperature changes. 

Okay, okay, I know that all sounds sensible and good, but what I really wanted to show you was my statement necklace!  I just love this bad boy! Isn't it fabulous!?  I would wear everyday if I could.  It came from a jewelry boutique called Handpicked, which is a small chain here in the southeast.  They also have a store online.  Check it out!


 Blazer - old as the hills
Jeans - fav jeans from Ann Taylor
t-shirt - J Crew
sandals - Ninewest
Necklace - Handpicked

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that necklace! These cold mornings and hot days are making me nuts, though I am enjoying being able to layer :o)

    ReplyDelete