Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Favorite Boots

Happy Hump Day everyone!  Last week we had a couple of cooler days and I was able to sport my new favorite boots!  These babies are way comfortable and I just love the color.  I also love that they have a little bit of a heel to give me some height (I'm only 5'2").  I wore this out to the mall and to eat lunch with a friend.  You will be seeing these boots a lot I'm sure!  Here is your first peek - feast your eyes on these:



Top - Loft
Skinny jeans - Old Navy
necklace - Ebay
Boots - Ecco - purchased from Zappos

Have you found your favorite boots of the season?

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I so need some boots, my black ones died and I need some replacements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My problem is that I can't STOP finding my favorite boots. They allll my faves. Love yours!

    Merci,
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete