Thursday, December 16, 2010

Images of Christmas

As we get closer to Christmas, I love looking at all the beautiful images of homes out there, each one celebrating Christmas in their own personal style.  Here are some of my favorites that I have come across:

I love the touch of light blue in this one - so fresh!


 This room is so modern and clean!

I love the fresh greenery!

 Cute reindeer in the fireplace - Santa can't get burned going down this chimney!

So girly and lovely....

 Very simple and I love those chairs - Santa, I would like these chairs for Christmas.  I have been good, I promise!

Shabby chic with some glam thrown in....

 More fresh and natural....

I always love traditional red and green!


 Wreaths on every single little window - does that make a statement or what!?

No comments:

Post a Comment