Wednesday, December 8, 2010

26/30 A little switcheroo.....

Well it has gotten cold down here in the south!  The highs have been in the 40s this week and we are not used to these temps in December!  I know all you guys with snow on the ground are laughing about our "cold spell"  right now, but it has presented somewhat of a problem for me and this challenge.  While I do have a few warm sweaters in my closet, I did not include them in my 30 for 30 the challenge.  However, I did include a pair of black high heeled boots that I have not worn, so I made a decision - switch out the boots for another sweater!  Technically, I don't think this is cheating because I have still only worn 30 items - but at this point, I'm cold and I don't care!  And here's the sweater......




sweater - Kohls (2 years ago)
t-shirt - Kohls
gray cargos - Loft
boots - Ecco
necklace - Francescas

2 comments:

  1. Great choice switching the non worn boots for a neeeded sweater! This outfit is great, I love the mix of brown, grey and cream. The layers are great and so is that fabulous necklace!
    Thank you so much for linking up with Jewelscapes Bejeweled Wednesday!
    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a smart switch, and not cheating at all. Stay cozy! (And I love your big pendant...)

    ReplyDelete