jacket - Target
striped sweater - Loft
chambray shirt - Target
jeans - Loft
boots - Nine West
necklace - Kohls
belt - who knows?
So, what did I learn from the challenge?
1. I've got way too many clothes! (I will be cleaning out the closet in January.)
2. I can be creative with styling and accessorizing - and it's fun!
3. It feels good to look good!
4. I don't have to shop to come up with a "new" outfit - I just have to play around with what I have.
5. Accessories are less expensive than clothes and can change the look of your whole outfit.
All in all, I give this experience a thumbs up! You should try it with me next time!!