Wednesday, December 1, 2010

21/30 On the home stretch!

This week we are on the home stretch of Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge.   I have to say, the challenge has been a good experience for me.   It has made me think out of the box and come up with outftis that I otherwise would not have.   It has also made me save money by not shopping, but I feel like I have missed out on some bargains with Black Friday and Cyber Monday.  Oh well, there will still be bargains to be found at the after Christmas sales!  On with numero viente uno:



This outfit is one of my favorites.  I love this cozy fair isle sweater.  It will definitely be on of my staple items for this winter!  Pulled together with skinny cargos and boots and this outfit becomes a winner!

sweater - Kohls
navy t-shirt - Target
skinny cargos - Forever 21
boots - Ecco
necklace - Kohls
belt - Target

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love, LOVE this look! I was this close to buying a similar sweater this weekend, and didn't. Definitely regretting it now, seeing how cute you look!

    ReplyDelete