Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cooler weather and fall favs........

Ahhhhh....I love stepping out on the porch on these cooler mornings and feeling fresh air ! We are finally going through a week of lower temps (lows 60s, highs in the low 80s) and of course it has us bringing out the longs pants and long sleeves - even though we get a little hot in the afternoon, who cares!? So I have been thinking about my "must have" list for fall. Some items I have already purchased, but some are yet to be purchased. These are on my list:



tan riding boot - DSW



jeggings - Old Navy

orange t-shirt - J Crew


skinny jeans - Old Navy

Chambray shirt - not sure of the source

fur vest - Old Navy (thanks Amy!!)







desert bootie - endless.com

black blazer - Target

boyfriend cardi - not sure of source

What's on your list?

Update: This is how I styled 2 of my favs today -



I found my chambray shirt at Target - $17.99, but with Merona $5 coupon it was $12.99!



I just love this necklace from Premiere Designs!



Pardon the computer in the background - it's hard to get a shoe shot!
Desert boots by Volatile from DSW.com

2 comments:

  1. I likes the black blazer with everything this season. On my list, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit! Love the necklace and shoes! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting, I'm so glad you are enjoying the uniform dressing series, I appreciate the kind words!!

    ReplyDelete