Tuesday, February 1, 2011

J Crew Hollywood Issue

Have you guys seen the J Crew Hollywood issue that just came out?  I was laying in bed last night perusing through my catalog and drooling over some of the looks in there!  Sometimes I think the J Crew stylists go over the top with their styling, but this catalog is full of inspiration.  I took a couple of my favorite outfits from the catalog and created  some looks for less.

The shoes make this outfit!  She looks so casual and chic.


Here are some similar items for less:




This outfit is looks very thought out.  She looks like she is ready to take charge!



Have a great 1st of February!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, they finally did some things right with this collection. I've lost some of my love for them over the last year (who wears sequined capris, anyway?) so this was good to see.

    Really liking your blog. Glad to have run across you!

    ~ TCC

    www.thecasualclassicblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing t-shirts, I found the same on this site Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete