Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Going to the movies.....

So, I'm working on my fitness and living in the present this year....let's see how I did yesterday.  I ran 3.5 miles on a hilly route - check!  (and ow! my bum is sore!)  It was a perfect day for running outside.  The sun was out, the wind was calm and the temperature was around 40 degrees, crisp but not too cold.  Amy and I started our 100 mile challenge on a great note.

 As for living the rest of the day in the present, I snuggled with my first grader while he read to me and I was proud of my third grader when he put together a toy for his younger brother.  I think the two of them might have made it through the afternoon without fighting!  My hubby came home and grilled steak for supper and then cleaned the kitchen - thanks honey!  Topping off the day, I found out that a friend of mine who has been waiting for about a year to adopt a baby, brought her new baby girl home yesterday.  Congratulations Holly and Timothy!!  God is good!

I wore this outfit during the holidays when I took the boys to see Yogi Bear!  It was a nice and loose outfit for eating lots of popcorn!

boyfriend jeans - Target
red t-shirt - Kohls
navy dolman sweater - Kohls
boots - Ecco
necklace - Kohls

1 comment:

  1. You are rockin' those boots, girl!

    I love running hills, too. I am a wimp when it comes to the cold, though. I'll even hit the dreaded treadmill if it means keeping warm.

    p.s. I've been spreading the word to all my fellow It-listers...I'm doing a Stila for J. Crew giveaway on my site, Adella Avenue. Everyone's welcome!

    -xoxo Noe

    ReplyDelete